- Revenues for the second quarter were $482.5 million, an 18% increase (21% in local currency) relative to the same period in 2015
- Adjusted EBITDA was $52.8 million, up 18% (23% in local currency)
EMEA Highlights for the Quarter:
- Revenues for the half year were $858.6 million, a 15% increase (19% in local currency) relative to the same period in 2015
- Adjusted EBITDA was $75 million, up 27% (32% in local currency)
- EMEA region revenues totalled $117.2 million in Q2 compared to $105.1 million in the prior year, up 11% (14% on a local currency basis).
- Adjusted EBITDA was $17.1 million, versus $17.8 million in the prior year quarter, and was primarily impacted by revenue mix
- Internal growth was driven by strong Outsourcing & Advisory services activity, particularly project management.
“Colliers delivered excellent results in the second quarter despite key operating currencies declining against the US dollar and negatively impacting our results on a reported basis. Strong internal growth continued in most major markets, especially in the Americas region,” said Jay S. Hennick, Chairman and CEO of Colliers International. “Since the beginning of the second quarter, and shortly after, we have expanded operations in Florida, Michigan and New York and added to our project and development management services business in the Northeast US. With a disciplined growth strategy, long-term track record of success and strong balance sheet, Colliers International is better positioned than ever to continue capitalizing on growth opportunities and strengthening the Colliers International brand and global platform,” he concluded.
Read the complete news release