Property Management – is a line of business specialising in providing management services for all types of commercial properties. Involvement of the management company into the global Colliers International structure enables property owners to increase revenue and to reduce operating costs. The property management line of business provides clients with comprehensive service through the line "concept - brokerage - management".
Colliers International manages more than 185.5 mln sq m. Thus, being a part of the global network, we are able to provide high quality services anywhere in the world.
Audit of the existing property & facility management system, advice on management system optimisation
Due diligence of the facility, development of detailed strategy for the upgrade of the facility management system.
Setting up a management system for the property (Start-up)
Development of a plan for a new management system, its description, workflow, staff recruitment, training and implementation.
Complex property management
- direct creation/upgrade of tenant relations management system, including property accounting, reporting and tenant contract accounting and monitoring timely receipt of lease payments
- consistent property value increases
- monitoring facility management
- property promotion, marketing management and guest service, property improvement
- commericalisation, additional income generation
- monitoring tenants’ finishing work
- legal advice
- tenant rotation and lease management
- coordination with local authorities
- technical services and operation of the facility, including optimisation of operating costs, recommendations for necessary improvements, development of regulations, coordination with local authorities and utility providers
- cleaning, including interior cleaning and landscape improvement
- security services
- guest reception
- parking service management