Colliers International‘s specialists work with national and global institutions and investors to identify, evaluate and select assets that best complement their portfolio, property performance, income goals, and risk profile. This often requires complex analysis and innovative thinking to provide a defensible, well-researched strategy for asset acquisition.
When the time is right for disposition, we provide a clear competitive analysis and transaction history of comparable assets to maximise the property’s momentum in the market. Through our best-in-class marketing technology and our creative approach, we drive strong investor interest in properties. At the same time, we work with you to preserve confidentiality, minimise disruption to tenants and prevent surprises in the due diligence process.
Our proven system of investment sales takes into account each investor’s unique priorities and weighted concerns for price, closure and risk. The outcome of our specialised approach is strategic development of the property’s competitive profile, speed to market and careful negotiation to ensure a smooth closure and the investment return.
- Transaction consultancy
- Buyer, vendor representation
- Investment - properties tracking
- Cash-flow predictions and evaluations
- Identification of investment grade development opportunities
- Attraction of financing and equity partners
- Due diligence procedures
- Preparation and distribution of materials for investors
- Public and closed-tender organization and administration