Colliers International provides brokerage services to tenants, vendors, buyers and landlords of commercial premises. We are trained and experienced in running highly complex real estate operations in order to meet our clients’ needs. We guarantee full transparency of our service terms to our customers.
Leases are often landmarks in the lifetime of a business, marking a significant investment of time and resources in your building’s physical space, which will have an impact on your business long-term. So we don’t approach these landmarks simply as transactions; we see them as opportunities to our client’s overall business goals.
Our brokerage team who work on behalf of property owners and landlords do more than searching and signing tenants. We create the strategic backbone of a property marketing cycle that positions the property in the marketplace and secures the right tenants, building value to support the landlord’s ownership goals.
Key aspects we consider when representing landlords and owners:
- Know your competitive set. Identify your competitive advantages and opportunities for improvement
- Positioning matters. Create a specific go-to-market strategy tailored to your business needs
- Never miss a prospect. Generate strong interest and feedback from prospects
- Mix well. Form into clusters. Search of the best tenant mix or build an industry cluster that will make your building known for more than just its bricks and mortar
- Minimize risk. Structure a lease with the right security measures to protect your investment
A lease is often the second-greatest expenditure for a business after payroll, so it must be more than a cost center—we strive to make your real estate a competitive advantage.
We believe your lease can support business success so our brokerage team is eager to:
- Guide you through the selection process
- Provide in-depth market analysis to ensure the best possible choice is done
- Identify potential mistakes to keep your relocation or renewal process on target with minimal disruption to your business and productivity
- Lease Renegotiation and Renewal
- Space Expansion and Consolidation
- Dispositions and Subleases
- In-Depth Location Analysis
- Business Unit Analysis/ Workplace Design
- Lease and Operating Cost Audits
- Asset Resolution