We currently offer a new team member to join our Brokerage department.
Leading the process of leasing and selling office real estate objects:
- Daily communication with existing and new tenants in the market;
- Initiating marketing activities, including face-to-face meetings, e-mail, phone calls, online postings;
- Tracking the activity of the basic participants of the market (owners of shopping centres, office buildings, tenants, competitors);
- Consultancy with clients to determine their needs and expectations;
- Assisting the clients in evaluating market options to ensure the best rates and terms;
- Preparation of proposals that meet the customers' needs and financial resources;
- Acting as a mediator for negotiations between buyers and sellers or landlords and tenants;
- Administration of documents related to on-going projects.
- Higher education;
- Minimum 3 year of experience in customer service;
- Lithuanian, English languages (speaking and writing);
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a very dynamic environment as a part of a team and independently;
- Initiative, determined and result-oriented personality;
- Good analytical skills;
- Driver’s license (advantage).
At Colliers, we’re focused on helping our professionals make their career dreams come true – in their native countries or abroad. We offer global career opportunities, close interaction with other offices worldwide, professional development and tuition – a rich platform of training programs and tools which have proven to take our professionals’ performance to the next level. We push each other to be better and grow as professionals every day. We go the extra steps for our clients and partners, creating memorable experiences that enhance and grow our relationships. And we have a lot of fun along the way.
Working time: This is a full time position within our Brokerage team.
Application procedure: please send via e-mail your CV and details to Tatjana.Krutjko@colliers.com
Only the candidates selected for the next stage will be contacted.