The Leeds team has over 60 years’ combined experience in the retail property market and is regarded as one of the leading specialist advisors in the North of England.
The team has extensive experience of retailer’s store acquisition and disposal programmes and act for local and regional clients. They specialise in providing development consultancy advice on schemes ranging from small district centres to large shopping centres, major town centre regeneration schemes and prime food store led schemes of all types.
The team is also a specialist in the food store sector and is retained by Sainsbury’s to advise on the development of all new main line food stores, as well as acquiring Sainsbury’s Locals in the region.
Services we provide:
- Retail agency
- Shopping Centre asset management and leasing
- Development consultancy
- Food store and out of town development consultancy and agency
- Store acquisition and disposal programmes.
Why choose our Leeds Retail team?
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the local and national property market
- Full understanding of, and focus, on clients’ property needs
- Broad experience of the retail market
- Ability to provide advice swiftly that is accurate and that adds value
- Access to a network of colleagues both in the retail sector and other disciplines across the Colliers office network.
- View a selection of Leeds Retail success stories and find out more about why our clients work with us.
A varied range of transactional and consultancy advice is provided to clients that include Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council, the Homes and Communities Agency, Jaeger, Miller Developments, Nationwide, Network Rail, Next, Pret a Manager, Primark, Sainsbury's, Spen Hill, Subway, Terrace Hill, Marstons and Vodafone.