We typically advise occupiers, developers and investors as well as public bodies across Yorkshire and the Humber and the North East region. We also provide development consultancy and funding advice to a variety of private companies and numerous public bodies.
Services we provide:
- Acquisitions on behalf of end-users
- Disposals on behalf of Landlords, Developers and Occupiers
- Development Advice
- Lease Re-gears and Re-structures.
Why choose the Leeds National Offices Team?
- Within the past 12 months we have acted on behalf of clients in some of the largest transactions in the region, advising on 3 of the top 5 deals in Leeds over the past 12 months
- In depth market knowledge with a combined 23 years of experience
- Proven track record acting on behalf of occupiers dealing with acquisitions on both a freehold and leasehold basis
- Strategic advice provided to Landlords and developers providing market-based advice that is both relevant and appropriate to achieve results
- Specialist local research however with an ability to draw upon the experience and resources of our wider national team and colleagues across the globe
- View a selection of Leeds National Offices success stories and find out why our clients work with us.
Our occupational clients currently include; Asda Stores Ltd, Bank of New York Mellon, Fujitsu, Nationwide Building Society, Vodafone, Siemens, Yorkshire Building Society, Stanley Black & Decker and Steria.
Landlord / Developer clients currently include; Highcross, WP Carey, Langtree, Aberdeen Asset Management, Donegal Place Investments, Citu, Yorkcourt Properties, Alpha and Touchstone.