The property, which was built in 1700, is made up of a building with annexed area, comprising a basement used for archive and technical rooms, and three above ground storeys entirely used as offices and occupied by local authorities.
The attic level is currently used as warehouse space.
The property also features an outdoor yard, partly paved and partly covered with greenery, and two garages.
- Historic building dated 18th century
- 3 levels abouve ground, with basement and attic
- Outdoor courtyard partly with garden
- 2 garages
MapOpen In New Window
Contact the Broker
- Surface area
- 5,186 sq.m.