In Facility Management, small things can make big differences. Good management maintains quality, controls costs and protects value, whereas poor management potentially damages all of these and it can take some time before you find out, by which time it has already cost you a lot.
Our business is to provide good management, evidenced by the exceptional loyalty of our clients, which we highly appreciate and strive to keep by continuous improvement.
The way we work:
- Our solutions are carefully tailored to match the characteristics of the property and the client’s preferences.
- We combine a high proportion of in-house work with that of proven and reliable subcontractors.
- Good on-site staff are vital and we select them with great care. Our on-site colleagues and HQ staff are part of a single team and actually work as one.
- Taking advantage of the size of our portfolio and sometimes in partnership with other property owners/managers, we can procure goods, services and utilities for the best prices. The savings are entirely yours.
Within the framework of a Facility Management instruction, we take care of the following:
- Technical operation, maintenance and repair
- Monitoring supplier warranties
- Cleaning (indoor and outdoor)
- Security and reception
- Waste removal
- Landscaping and gardening
- Winter duties
- Fire and Health & Safety issues
- Procurement of utilities, supplies and specialist services
- Periodic statutory testing and inspections
- Careful documentation and reporting in relation to the above
Click here to read about our Property Management Services.
Click here to read more about our Project Management Services.