DescriptionThe six-storey building was put through complete reconstruction in 2007, and there are altogether 1,310 m2 of state-of-the-art office space behind its modern facade.
Through the use of natural substances, wood and stone, designers created homogeneous interior spaces of high standards.
Offices are leased by stories, each with its own washroom and tea kitchen.
Further Information & ViewingPublic Transportation:
Metro: M2, Tram: 47, 48, 49, Bus: 5, 7, 8, 8A, 9, 107, 112, 133, 178, 233
LocationOffice building K6 is located at Astoria, one of Budapest’s major transport hubs, at a few minute walk from Deák tér. This location has plenty of public transport connections: there are metro, bus and tram stations right in front of the building.
PriceAsking Rent: 7 – 9 Eur/sq m/month + VAT
Service charge: 4.3 Eur/sq m/month + VAT
- Total area: 1,470 m2
- Completion: 2008
- Architectural solutions of high standards
- Windows with outdoor sun blinders
- 2 pipe fan-coil air-conditioning (4 pipe on 6th floor)
- Fresh air supply
- Suspended ceiling
- Tea kitchens and toilet blocks on each floor
- Security card entry system
- 2 elevators
- Electronic fire detector system
- Camera monitoring system
- Min. leasable office unit is 240 m2
- Gallery and terrace on top floor