Further Information & ViewingPublic Transportation:
Metro: M2, Tram: 4, 6, 28, 37, 62A, Trolley: 74, Bus: 5, 7, 7E, 112, 107E, 133E, 173, 178, 233
LocationThe 12,500 sq m office building is located on one of the main roads leading to and from the CBD (central business district) from the Eastern railway station. Situated on a famous site of historical relevance, EMKE is a prominent landmark building. Blaha Lujza tér is one of Budapest’s most busy traffic junctions, it easily found and accessed by all those visiting. A wide range of amenities are available in the close vicinity. EMKE office building is located in the 8th district of Budapest, on the busiest meeting point of the city at the cross of Rákóczi road and Teréz Boulevard between Erzsébet Bridge and Keleti Railway Station.
PriceAsking Rent: 8 - 9.5 Eur/sq m/month + VAT
Service charge: 1184 HUF/sq m/month + VAT
Parking: 75 Eur/lot/month + VAT
- 24 h security service
- reception desk in the lobby
- personal magnetic card entry system
- restaurant and cafeteria in the building
- shops, post office, banks and ATM.
- air-conditioning by fan coils located along the external facade and above the suspended ceiling
- double glass insulated windows