The Candidate will fill the position of Associate Director or Director, depending on experience and capability. The candidate will be required to develop and grow the business with the assistance and support of team members, across all our offices and regions of activity within the Middle East and North Africa.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage internal and external teams
- Manage multiple client accounts.
- Interact regularly with clients to ensure that goals and objectives are established and achieved
- Good networking skills.
- Prepare proposals and presentations for new opportunities
- Develop strategic business plans
- Be responsible for financial performance of division including budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
The candidate shall have a background and working knowledge of
- Development Consultancy
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Cost Consultancy, Cost Management & Cost Control
- Project Monitoring
- Client Representation
- Contract Administration
- Minimum of Degree qualification in Construction/Engineering/Project Management/ Quantity Surveying and a membership of MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM or Similar
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
Based in our Regional Head Office in Dubai.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org