Provide secretarial and administrative support to the in house Legal Department. The candidate must be based in the UAE and Bilingual (English and Arabic) will be advantageous.
Essential Job Functions
Assisting Legal Counsel in the following tasks (among others):
- Basic legal review of documents including highlighting textual changes in draft agreements.
- Performing legal research as and when required.
- Organising the signing of company contracts internally and notarization of documents as and when required.
- Liaising with employees and supporting them with legal related matters maintaining databases.
- Carrying out administrative tasks including but not limited to formatting, printing, filing, stamping, labelling legal documents on a regular basis.
- Maintaining confidentiality on all legal and company related matters at all times.
- Translating documents from Arabic to English (and vice versa), when required.
The Ideal Candidate Shall:
- Be fluent in English.
- Have strong drafting skills.
- Have strong communication and organisational skills.
- Have previous experience in law firm/in house legal department (in Dubai preferred).
- Be holding a bachelor’s degree.
Based in our Regional Head Office in Dubai.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org