Title: Marketing & PR Manager | Ireland
Reports to: Managing Director
The Marketing & PR Manager directs and co-ordinates the marketing and PR activities for Colliers International’s Irish business to ensure it effectively markets itself internally and externally, on time and within budget. They will be responsible for PR, marketing, digital, pitching, events and internal communications, and will work closely with the UK and EMEA Marketing & Communications team based in London. This is a hands on role and we are looking for creative and innovative ideas, strategic direction and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Leading the annual marketing planning process for Irish business; providing strategic input to ensure measurable results in line with corporate objectives.
- Proactively managing the relevant budgets to ensure good return on investment.
- Working with senior team members to identify corporate profile opportunities and implementing client engagement strategies to grow revenue from target organisations.
- Creating, managing and implementing PR campaigns to raise Colliers International’s profile:
- Developing and enhancing media relationships with print, broadcast and social media.
- Developing and implementing PR (including social media) plans.
- Proactively sourcing news from the team .... promoting this internally and externally.
- Leveraging PR/Media Profile from transactional activity of the Company.
- Placing articles and comment within the national, broadcast and regional property, business and vertical trade media.
- Day to day management of social media channels.
- Management of website content and email campaigns to ensure an integrated approach to all marketing campaigns.
- Organising and managing high impact, creative, targeted campaigns, where appropriate, including direct mail, telemarketing, surveys, and measuring their success and cost effectiveness.
- Liaising with fee earning staff and design agencies in developing design briefs for marketing collateral, including adverts, corporate & service line brochures, flyers, e-marketing, etc.
- Supporting the teams in their pitching activities; co-ordination and management of RFPs (Requests For Proposals) and tenders to new clients seeking real estate services; and pitch presentations.
- Production of property marketing collateral including property brochures, weekly property advertising campaigns (commercial and residential).
- Production of thought leadership research and market commentary, ensuring all research is delivered in a captivating way for clients and press.
- Planning and managing targeted client events, conference and exhibitions.
- Coordinating internal communications, including updating content on Colliers Hub (company intranet)
- Liaison with the UK and EMEA Marketing & Communications team where necessary and to utilise such materials, publications, initiatives etc. that can improve the Irish business and Colliers “brand”.
- Monitoring the use of the company’s brand at all times.
- Keeping abreast of topical issues in the market place and working with fee earners to leverage these opportunities.
- Any other task that may reasonably be required.
- The ideal candidate will have all-round marketing experience in order to take responsibility for the breadth of outputs required, and may suit somebody who has worked in an autonomous role previously.
- Solid PR experience within commercial real estate is preferable or within the professional services industry.
- Experience of both formal and informal pitching.
- Digital marketing experience essential, including knowledge of social media and email campaign software.
- Event management experience preferable.
- Strong English writing skills (both a flair for writing and attention to detail in terms of spelling and grammar and editing others’ work).
- Must be able to work proactively and on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be a real team player who is able to give and carry out instructions.
- Must have experience managing suppliers and briefing designers.
- IT literate: Microsoft Office products.
- At least 5 years professional services marketing experience.
- BA University degree or equivalent.
- Professional marketing qualification preferred.
- Outgoing personality, flexible, dynamic, enthusiastic and fun.
All CV’s to be sent to Helen O'Reilly