Are you an ambitious person that is looking for a career in a profession where the work is detail orientated, challenging and ultimately personally rewarding?
Our Prague office is currently seeking to fill a senior position in our Valuation Team.
Key Elements/Tasks of the job include:
• To conduct professional valuation work for clients and to ensure that all relevant reporting requirements are met to agreed deadlines and in accordance with RICS regulatory compliance standards.
• Ensuring that work undertaken is conducted professionally, accurately, and to the highest possible standards.
• Maintaining contact with clients and Client Co-ordinators so that the client relationship can be managed effectively and efficiently.
Contribution to Financial Targets
• Helping to generate fee income to meet team and wider local business targets;
• Providing new ideas for the generation of fee income.
• Seeking opportunities to develop new business including cross-selling and identification of new business;
• Helping to win regional valuation mandates.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are seeking someone who should be a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) and has experience of valuing the main property asset classes.
The ideal candidate:
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills;
• Must possess excellent organisation and time management skills;
• Must possess sound IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and on their own;
• Must possess very good written and verbal communication skills and be familiar with valuation reporting;
• Must have excellent command of written Czech and English;
• Must be prepared to gain good local market knowledge.
If interested please forward your CV in English (2 pages max) to the contact details provided.