Are you an ambitious person that is looking for a career in a profession where the work is varied, detail orientated, challenging and ultimately personally rewarding?
Our Prague office is currently seeking to fill an Analyst position in our highly successful Property Investment Team.
The job will include for example:
• Property investment market research;
• Financial evaluation of potential investment opportunities, sales and acquisition pitch preparation and investment reports;
• Marketing material preparation;
• Preparing commercial due diligence reports;
• Attending meetings with investors and vendors of commercial property.
Initially the above tasks will be carried out under the supervision of a senior team member. Relevant training, support and career progression possibilities will be provided by the Colliers International.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are seeking someone who is a good listener, quick learner and a team player.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
• A University Degree in economics, law, finance or construction from a reputable educational institution;
• Excellent command of written Czech and English;
• Exceptional analytical skills (including demonstrable Excel skills);
• A dynamic personality with strong communication skills;
• Previous experience in real estate or valuation/modelling (is an advantage);
• Proficient with the MS Office package.
If interested please forward your CV in English (2 pages max) to the contact details provided.