We are able to provide a service tailored to the needs of our clients and pride ourselves on providing a personable service maintaining a regular dialogue with clients at all times. We are always looking to provide a service which exceeds a traditional valuation service by sourcing opportunities to add value to our clients' interests.
Our team provides lenders, occupiers and investors and developers with an extensive range of valuation services.
- We provide valuation services concerning both new loans and distressed existing loans, which are often undertaken in conjunction with our Corporate Recovery Team in order to provide a strategy in addition to the valuation.
- Secured lending and valuations for financial statements purposes.
- We regularly undertake corporate portfolio valuations for financial statements or asset transfer purposes
- We undertake annual valuations of the property holdings of Nationwide Building Society, PXP/Langtree, Coventry Building Society and Frobisher.
- We also undertake specialist valuations in terms of valuations for Section 18 purposes to assist in dilapidations claims. We have provided Section 18 valuation advice to Vodafone and Punch Taverns within the past 12 months.
Why choose Birmingham's Valuation and Advisory team?
- Our services are supported by the latest technology, active multi-disciplinary agency teams and in-house research.
- We provide loan security valuations for all main UK banks.
- We regularly act on behalf of a very wide range of High Street and specialist property lenders and are on the valuation panels of all UK and European banks.
- Our property expertise covers the mainstream commercial sectors and large scale residential developments. In addition, we work closely with Colliers International’s dedicated teams dealing with specialist sectors including healthcare, student accommodation, senior living properties, hotels, leisure uses and petrol filling stations. This breadth of expertise enables us to advise on large mixed use portfolios and mixed use development schemes.