To market the freehold interest in a unique industrial complex in the heart of the country on behalf of Celtic Asset Management and Douglas Bay Capital
- Industrial Agency
- Building Consultancy
- Following a successful pitch investment and industrial agency were asked to market the freehold interest in a unique industrial complex in the heart of the country on behalf of Celtic Asset Management and Douglas Bay Capital. The disposal was part of a sale and leaseback process by TDG the third party logistics operator.
- The investment and industrial agency teams produced high quality literature to present what is a particularly unusual asset and lease structure within a very tight timeframe.
- The building consultancy team produced a comprehensive schedule of condition for the entire estate to accompany the lease.
- The rating team also provided a synopsis of rate saving measures for TDG to explore going forward.
- The sale was conducted in excess of asking terms within two months of agreeing terms.