Business Space services
The Colliers Belfast Business Space team covers a broad spectrum of accommodation as detailed below:
- Grade A Office Buildings
- Refurbished Office Buildings
- Business / Call Centre Units
- Distribution Warehousing
- Small Industrial Units
- Trade Counter Units.
Business Space Acquisitions
- Working with the client to define a brief that meets their business needs and ascertain a critical time path for implementation
- Source all suitable accommodation, utilising internal and external databases and identifying development pipeline opportunities that are not yet actively marketed
- Reporting on all options, arranging inspections, and preparing comparative schedules of short listed properties
- Negotiations to secure optimum terms, liaise with solicitors, co-ordination of consultants (e.g space planners/fit-out) through completion.
Business Space Disposals
- Devising and implementing the most appropriate marketing disposal strategy for each instruction in order to maximise value and mitigate exit costs
- Advise on achievable capital and/or rental values
- Advise on occupier targeting, media placement and bespoke promotion
- Preparation of marketing materials for circulation to prospective occupiers and their advisers
- Conducting accompanied viewings, reporting on interest and offers received
- Sourcing of potential purchasers or tenants, reviewing offers and advising on acceptability of terms relative to market conditions
- Negotiation to secure optimum disposal terms, instructing and liaising with clients' solicitors to expedite and conclude disposal process.
Our Clients Include:
Microsoft, Fujitsu, Oracle, MDS Pharma, John Crane Ltd, Johnston Pres plc, Siemens, Independent News & Media, Aepona.