Colliers International’s Technology and Telecommunications Practice Group acts as a trusted advisor to companies in the technology and telecom sector, helping occupiers meet their facilities needs.
Colliers takes a holistic approach to delivering customised solutions for our technology and telecommunications clients. Our experts design and implement solutions that address the specific facilities and facilities-related requirements of these dynamic industries.
SITE ASSESSMENTS & COST ANALYSIS
- Evaluate labour and land/ building cost
- Identify availability
- Provide multi-scenario modelling to deliver dynamic decisions support.
- Evaluate technology infrastructure, systems and related costs
- Analyse in-house and outsourced data-centre facilities
- Counsel best practices related to data-centre location
LEASE REVIEW & CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS
- Review existing leases and ownership agreements, and service-level agreements for each location and provider
- Negotiate new agreements to support the business needs of clients
- Create scalable solutions and contract flexibility
LEASE AND OWNED ASSET PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Provide market-leading portfolio management and integration software systems for “dashboard” stewardship of your facilities
NEW SITE ACQUISITION
- Full end-to-end leadership and support
- Lease or purchase acquisition of existing, under-construction and build-to-suit facilities, tailored to each occupier’s needs
- Innovative capital and debt-raising structures, for occupiers and developer to cooperate solutions.
SURPLUS SITE SALES/ DISPOSALS
- Study existing land and facilities use to ensure best use
- Seek redundant or surplus space, to provide bottom-line cash flow where possible
- Carry out subleasing, lease terminations, and the sale of land and buildings
- Reposition property assets to attract maximum tenant or buyer interest