Your organisation has to contend with competition, market developments and changing customer needs every day. You have to adapt your internal processes and working methods to deal with these changes. The adaptations you make will have a direct impact on your work environment and your property. Your work environment must be flexible and support your core business.
A real estate project is not only a financial commitment - even though the real estate costs at almost all organisations are the second highest - but also a matter of performance and added value. Property planning and management must align with the business strategy.
Any adjustment of the work environment has an impact on the entire organisation: a real estate project and its implementation will directly influence the daily activities of the employees. It is Colliers International's strength to deal with this complexity by means of a holistic approach (financial, image, HR, IT, change management, ...), from an early stage of the project up to its detailed implementation.
OUR UNIQUE ADVANTAGES
- Fully dedicated to the end-users of office buildings.
- 100% "conflict-free" business model.
- Presence at European and international levels.
- “Scalable dedicated” solutions from medium to international organisations.
- Integrated solutions, from analysis of requirements to implementation.
- A team of 2,700 multidisciplinary experts.
- Twenty years of experience with more than 10 million m2 covered.
From consultancy to implementation, Colliers International's team members have developed expertise in each sector of business, including office, retail, industrial and logistics and hotels. The experience and the wealth of the joint skills at our disposal work to your advantage. But because the future of your organisation is unique, all our solutions are customised.
ADDED VALUE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Extensive experience and expertise.
- Colliers International defends the interests of its client.
- International Culture.
- Encourages sustainable development to reduce the impact of the ecological footprint of the entire Real Estate cycle.