Profile Printer Friendly Version
Cristiana Zarr is a senior designer for Colliers International in Greater Phoenix. Cristiana designs and creates highly-specialized, professional marketing materials on behalf of more than 100 professionals. She ensures that the Colliers International branding standards are met in the visual execution of all collateral. Cristiana continually evaluates best practices for determining which message and design formats will drive the greatest impact and interaction.
She prepares or edits site plans, floor plans, maps, stacking plans and related materials for use in property, broker and company marketing. Cristiana develops print ad layouts for placement in various local and regional publications. She is responsible for training marketing and administrative support staff in elements of graphic design and providing ongoing support to aid staff in creating marketing materials. Cristiana joined Colliers International in 2005.
· Colliers International – 2009 All-In Award – for representing the spirit of our 2009 theme of "All-In—Energy–Community–Trust.” Cristiana has demonstrated that she is fully committed to moving to the next level and to setting winning strategies for the future.
· Colliers International – 2009 Commitment to Service Excellence Award – in recognition of going above and beyond in every aspect of her job and/or for a client or large project.
· Colliers International – 2008 Commitment to Service Excellence Award – in recognition of going above and beyond in every aspect of her job and/or for a client or large project.
· Colliers International - 2007 North America ACME Award – Accelerating Communications and Marketing Excellence: Category – Specialized Marketing
· Colliers International – 2007 North America ACME Award – Accelerating Communications and Marketing Excellence: Category – Client Event
Marketing and Communications, Graphic Design
Auction Nation, Biltmore ProPrint, For Rent Magazine, IKEA, Johnson Bank, Lenovo, Walt Disney, Whirlpool
Bachelor of Arts, Visual Communications
Affiliations & Memberships
AIGA, HOW Design Conference Attendee 2006-2008 ＆ 2010