Profile Printer Friendly Version
Bill Hahn is an executive vice president with Colliers International and the senior member of Colliers HSK Multifamily. Using his extensive market knowledge of multifamily assets and the ever-changing transaction market, Bill develops strategic plans for the disposition and acquisition of properties and portfolios. His extensive knowledge base and industry expertise lead to successful and tailored real estate solutions for the team’s clients. Bill has 30 years of experience in the commercial investment real estate market, which includes managing the operations and strategic planning for a 35-agent commercial real estate office in Phoenix, Ariz.
Colliers HSK Multifamily is positioned as a service-intensive operation serving private and institutional capital markets. With a deep-rooted understanding of real estate fundamentals and an intimate knowledge of local, regional and national markets, the team is committed to providing clients with the highest standards of service and expertise in the industry.
Colliers HSK Multifamily has represented local, national and international banks Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and CMBS special servicers in the disposition of REO assets, while also assisting buyers in the acquisition of multifamily assets that are poised for repositioning and creating value. The team is positioned perfectly to assist sellers and buyers reach their goals of adding value to their multifamily holdings.
The team comprises Bill Hahn, executive vice president; Jeff Sherman, executive vice president; and Trevor Koskovich, executive vice president. Working with a team of three senior-level brokers ensures that all critical steps of the sale process, including site visits, negotiations, and closing functions, will be handled by people with a high degree of experience and professionalism. Supporting the team are Arsen Aminov, marketing coordinator; Nathan Bruer, financial analyst; and Dan McElrath, research analyst. These professionals ensure that all back-office functions, including preparation and dissemination of marketing materials, and activity reporting to principals, are performed seamlessly.
Bill joined Colliers in 2009.
- 2014 - Ranked by Colliers as the #6 Top Producer and the #1 Team in Greater Phoenix
- 2014 - Inducted into Colliers' Everest Club, which recognizes the top 10 percent of professionals in the Americas
- 2013 - Ranked by Colliers as the #4 Top Producer and the #1 Team in Greater Phoenix
- 2012 - Ranked by Colliers as the #6 Multifamily Broker in the U.S.
- 2012 - Ranked by Colliers as the #9 Top Producer and the #1 Team in Greater Phoenix
- 2011 - Ranked by Colliers as the #2 Top Producing Team in Greater Phoenix
- 2011 - Ranked by Colliers in the Top 10 Multifamily Brokers in the U.S.
- 2010 – Ranked by Colliers as the #3 Top Producing Team in Greater Phoenix
- 2010 – Ranked by Colliers as the #5 Top Producing Multifamily Team in the U.S.
Investment Services / Capital Markets, Residential / Multi-Family
Chase Bank, Cohen Financial, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Helios, IMPAC, LNR Partners, PNC Bank, Union Bank, Wells Fargo
Bachelor of Science, Marketing & Business Administration, Arizona State University
Affiliations & Memberships
Colliers Multifamily Advisory Group (CMAG)